Wednesday, June 5, 2013
TEJAS WEB'S RITUAL FOR THE SUMMER SOLSTICE, June 23, 7:30pm
TEJAS WEB'S RITUAL FOR THE SUMMER SOLSTICE
Sunday June 23, 7:30 pm, in Garrison Park, 6001 Manchaca Rd., Austin TX 78745*
Join Tejas Web in celebrating the Summer Solstice with Faery Magic among the trees of Garrison Park, under a Full Moon!
Here's the intention for our ritual:
We walk in harmony with our unseen Allies, renew our hope, and awaken all peoples to the joy and beauty of the Earth.
What to bring:
- a biodegradable or natural object as an offering, to decorate the Faery and Ally altar, and to be left on the land
- simple finger food for a potluck feast after the ritual
- water or what you want to drink
- a flashlight to help in gathering up belongings after the ritual
Dress for the weather--summery Faery garb is encouraged but not required. Children with supervising adults are welcome, and may enjoy dancing with the Fae!
Tejas Web rituals are always drug- and alcohol-free.
We will be accepting donations for a chance at door prizes to raise money for future events.
* Garrison Park is in south Austin, on the east side of Manchaca Rd. south of Stassney and Crockett High School. From Manchaca, turn east into the park and make an almost immediate right turn. Follow the road around and back towards soccer fields/athletic courts, and park in the lot nearby. Follow the trail past the and up a gentle slope towards the wooded area.